The Dorking & District Rifle Club is amongst the oldest in Great Britain, having been Inaugurated on 22nd October 1900. The Club has its own outdoor range. This caters for full-bore rifle shooting at 200, 300, 500 and 600 yards.
- Full-bore rifle shooting takes place at Boar Hill, approximately 2 miles south of Dorking on the Coldharbour Road.
- The shooting program is based on Club Trophies and competitions. There is no reason though why non-competitors should not shoot on a competition day. The only restriction is that competitors will be given preference and all must shoot the course of fire on the day.
- Electronic targets obviate the need for markers and are used for most target rifle events.
- The Club is not staffed but run by Members for Members and all are expected to lend a hand as necessary.
- The Club is affiliated to the National Rifle Association (NRA), the Surrey Rifle Association (SRA) and the Surrey County Small Bore Rifle Association (SCSBRA).
- Browse this site for more about Dorking & District Rifle Club. If you have any questions please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Please note: the range is available only on the days shown in the annual program and is not available for use or hire by others or non members.
The users of the clubs car park and all other facilities do so at their own risk and the club or committee will not accept any liability for any accidents, Damage or loss Incurred