Graeme Cole has offered to run an Introduction to Reloading evening in March depending on the interest. I know a number of you are interested in this subject so if you are then contact Graeme at the address below and we will organise the details depending on the interest. It will be held at the club house.
Graeme intends to discuss the following topics and get your started on the basics:-
1 . The advantages of home loading
- Basic principles of ballistics and reloading
- Safety principles . Manufacturers load recommendations. Black powder reloading differences.
- Demonstrate case preparation and single stage reloading.
- Advice on available products
- Handout on suggested suppliers of components.
- Adjourn to local pub for debrief
Starting at say 7 pm one weekday evening and finishing at about 9pm. Debrief after this.
Sounds like an excellent idea so contact Graeme to register your interest.
The next shoot is a Practice and it will be a Gallery Rifle style shoot at 100 yards.